[CC] Computer Songs and Poems

George(s) Lessard media at web.net
Mon Mar 10 17:51:47 CET 2003

Computer Songs and Poems (Song and Poem
  Parodies with Computer Related Subjects)
      Featuring such lines as "Bye, bye to my Apple II pie" and
      "When I was a lad I served a term, As office boy in a
      computer firm," this site has hundreds of parodies. Nothing
      is sacred--among the original sources are Christmas,
      Beatles, and Monty Python songs, and the works of
      Chaucer, Milne, and Seuss. Indexed by parody title and
      author and by original performer or author.
      http://www.poppyfields.net/filks/
      Subjects: Computers -- Humor...
      Created by mg

---

[ Via / From / Thanks to and / or excerpted from the following : ]
*******************
NOTE: Use of the annotations from this list must be accompanied
by:
Copyright 2002 by Librarians' Index to the Internet, lii.org.

Thank you for using Librarians' Index to the Internet!

Karen G. Schneider, kgs at lii.org
lii.org Week Listowner and Director,
Librarians' Index to the Internet
Information You Can Trust!
http://lii.org/

--
:-) Message Ends; George(s) Lessard's Keywords Begin (-:
Freelance Media Arts, Management, Training, Mentoring &

-Caveat Lector- Disclaimers, NOTES TO EDITORS
&  (c) information may be found @
http://members.tripod.com/~media002/disclaimer.htm
Because of the nature of email & the WWW,
please check ALL sources & subjects.
                          - 30 -