[CC] Take Action to Protect Polar Bear Habitat from Drilling and Global Warming (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Dec 8 21:50:20 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:04:38 -0500 (EST)
From: "Leda Huta, Endangered Species Coalition" <LHuta at stopextinction.org>
To: sondheim at panix.com
Subject: Take Action to Protect Polar Bear Habitat from Drilling and Global
     Warming

Endangered Species Coalition
************************************

The Endangered Species Coalition is a national network of hundreds of conservation, scientific, sporting, religious, humane, business and community groups across the country working to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places.

www.StopExtinction.org

You received this email because you have previously supported the Endangered Species Coalition's efforts. We greatly appreciate your support. If, however, you do not wish to receive future e-mails like this, please unsubscribe by clicking here: