[CC] Canadian e-Content Award winners

George(s) Lessard cyberculture@zacha.org
Sun Apr 14 14:37:02 2002

Canadian e-Content Award winners
The Canadian e-Content Award Winners were announced last month at the e-Co=
ntent
industry's prestigious gala dinner. Now in its seventh year, the awards we=
re
developed to recognize and honour e-content products and services used by
Canadian organizations and individuals. A panel of industry experts and us=
ers
of e-content products for Canadians decided this year's winners. "We had a=
excellent array of products to evaluate, and the competition was fierce th=
is
year," said Juanita Richardson, chairperson of the judging committee. "The=

winning products are those that display especially high levels of innovati=
on,
vision, functionality, ease of use, market fit and content." Among this ye=
ar=92s
were Quicklaw=92s QuickFind/JuriCite for best desktop information manageme=
nt
tool, Factiva.com for best business information product and Community Zero=
 from
Ramius Corp. for best collaboration tool. Visit Information Highways=92 We=
b site
for a complete list of winners
http://www.informationhighways.net/copa/aindex.html.
Source: Press release

*** Via / From / Thanks to the following :

To contribute news items to Hot Bytes, email the editor, Susanne Hasulo at=

susanne@susannehasulo.com
To advertise in Hot Bytes, email Joanne Shinwell at
joanne@informationhighways.net
HOT BYTES e-Newsletter
April 11, 2002
Hot Bytes, Information Highways' bi-weekly e -news service - News that
professionals need about content for e-knowledge and e-business services.

--
  :-) Message ends, Signature begins (-:
  George Lessard, living @ 61.10N 94.05W

Semi-random signature quotes follow: